Download your free 2018 Marketing Planner in today’s post so you can start running your business and stop letting it run you!
My intentions were to send you this at the end of 2017, but life happened.
So please forgive the tardiness of this post. I realize most marketers have been pounding the pavement with “new years resolutions” content for a couple of weeks now. This is truly the gift that keeps on giving all year.
I have always loved planners and as a gift to myself and my clients last year, I created a marketing planner for the creative business owner who just can’t seem to bend their life to fit the most planners on the market.
After using it for a year, I’ve made some minor tweaks and upgrades.
My favorite and most used pages in the planner are the weekly tracker and weekly check-in worksheets. (You can download those separate from the planner, here.) They will help you stay focused on your goals from week to week.
Sunday’s are the days I do my weekly check-in. I spend about 10-15 minutes doing a brain dump and planning out my coming week. I talk about the process in greater detail in System #2 of this post, 6 Simple Business Systems to Save Time & Make More Money.
You can take a flip through the planner here to see what it includes:
- Recap your wins, gratitude, accomplishments, challenges, stresses, and tolerances from 2017.
This reflection time will help you to begin the new year off knowing what to stop, start and continue into 2018.
2018 Goal Planner:
- Set achievable goals for all areas of your life for 2018
- Plan how you will achieve your business goals with the Revenue Reverse Engineering Map
- Strategize your 2018 marketing campaigns
Monthly Planner: (January 2018-December 2018)
- 2018 and 2019 Year at a Glance calendars
- 12 Month calendar to plan each month’s intention, activities, and priorities.
- 12 Month project calendar to keep you moving forward
- 12 Month Editorial calendar to plan your social & blog content
- 12 Monthly review worksheets to track your progress, wins, challenges, and activities you will stop, start, & continue in the coming month
Weekly Planner: (Reprint these two worksheets for each week)
- Use the Weekly Planner Worksheet to track your daily activities, exercise, water, fun, gratitude, priorities, & intention
- Use the Weekly Check-in to track your personal & business wins, brain dump, intention, and top 3 priorities for the next week
Download the planner now and take control of your business so you can stop feeling overwhelmed and start making serious progress towards your dreams!
Enjoy & Happy New Year!